RTR Kinetic Recovery Kit
- Recovery kit includes a gear bag, a kinetic recovery rope, and two soft shackles
- 3/4" x 20' Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope: For use on full size vehicles to about 6,000 lbs with a MTS (Maximum Tensile Strength) of 19,000 lbs
- 3/8" x 10" Soft Shackles: Working Load Limit of 8,700 lbs with a MTS of 43,500 lbs
- Always inspect recovery ropes and shackles before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas
It's Always Better Safe Than Sorry
Be prepared for the trails ahead with the RTR Kinetic Recovery Kit. This kit comes with a 20-foot 3/4" Kinetic Recovery Rope (19,000 lb MTS (Maximum Tensile Strength), 6,000 lb WLL) and two 3/8" Flex Soft Shackle (43,500 lb MTS), neatly stored in an embroidered RTR gear bag. With up to 20% stretch under nominal load (30% stretch at max strength rating), kinetic recovery ropes smoothly transfer max kinetic energy from the towing vehicle to the stuck vehicle.
This kinetic recovery rope is made with double braid nylon and includes covered eyes for enhanced abrasion resistance. Reduced shock loads during recovery action and the highest quality materials/construction all make this piece of recovery equipment a superior option for extracting smaller to mid-sized 4x4s. The soft shackles are made from plasma rope, the highest strength synthetic rope available. This soft shackle is lighter and more flexible while still retaining excellent durability. This is thanks to a tough exterior polymeric coating on top of plasma, which has the best abrasion resistance of any synthetic fiber made.
Made in the USA
The RTR Kinetic Recovery Kit is proudly designed and manufactured in the United States in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. Once used, load bearing recvoery gear may not be exhanged or returned.
What's in the Box:
- (1) RTR Embroidered Gear Bag
- (1) RTR 3/4" x 20' Kinetic Recovery Rope
- (2) RTR 3/8" x 10" Soft Shackles