Ford F-150 Performance Cat Back Exhaust (18-20)
- Fits 2018 - 2019 F-150 Supercrew with the 2.7L, 3.5L, or 5.0L engine.
- Ford Performance Touring exhaust systems are uniquely designed and tuned to provide an aggressive and throaty high-performance sound that is sure to enhance your driving experience
- Manufactured in the USA from high quality 304 stainless steel
- Dual side exit with black chrome plated 4-inch stainless steel exhaust tips
Designed For Your F-150
Borla and Ford Performance went to the design board and the dyno to craft this Ford F-150 Performance Cat Back Exhaust just for your Ford F-150. You'll get an amazing exhaust tone out of your 2018-2020 F-150 that minimizes drone and cabin noise for a truly custom, built-to-spec exhaust.
Performance and Sound
Borla's Ford Performance System unleashes the tone and outflow of your truck, yielding a racing-inspired sound that your motor's always been capable of. On top of that, you'll enjoy a boost in performance thanks to a high-flow Borla muffler and mandrel-bent tubing.
Great Style, Too
This Exhaust System adds some style to your truck's rear end in the form highly black chrome 4" tips. Each comes embossed with the Ford Racing logo.
The Borla Ford Performance Exhaust is designed to reuse all factory hangers and mounts, and bolts on by retaining your factory Y-pipe. No welding needed to make this system fit.
Legendary Ford Performance Quality
When you're adding new parts to your F-150, you can't go wrong by installing parts from the folks that know it best. Ford Performance's legendary quality ensures a perfect fit and years of hassle-free use.
The Ford Performance by Borla Touring Exhaust System is designed to fit all 2018-2020 Ford F-150s Supercrews.
The included Sport Muffler is 49 state drive-by noise legal. It is not intended for use in the state of California.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Ford Performance Touring Exhaust Systems By Borla
Installation Time: (approx.) 2 hour(s)
Difficulty Level:Light to Moderate mechanical skill required