RTR QuickFit Harness (05-22 Mustang - All)
- Excellent harness solution for people who have dual duty cars (track and street)
- Anchors to factory points with factory hardware
- Factory points are load tested to withstand a 3,000-pound force for 6 seconds
- ASM technology that keeps the lap belt low and your rear end firmly planted in the seat
- Belts also take advantage of the factory seat belt pre-tensioner
- RTR Vehicle patches in Hyper Lime
- RTR QuickFit and QuickFit Pro harness belts meet all certification requirements by the German TÜV, ECE-R 16.04 and US-DOT FMVSS 209 for use on public roads.
Modern Aggressive RTR Styling
The Quick Fit Harness from RTR Vehicles by Schroth is an excellent harness solution for people who have dual duty cars (track and street). Not many of us have the means to support a full time track vehicle as well as a street car, and still more of us like driving track-prepared cars on the street. The ultimate harness solution includes fixed-back Kevlar seats, a gazillion point welded roll-cage and a HANS device. None of us are going to (nor do we recommend) do this in our street cars.
What's the next best thing? The RTR Vehicles Quick Fit Harness by Schroth. It anchors to factory points, which means you don't have to worry about it ripping out of the sheet metal. The factory points are load tested to withstand a 3,000-pound force for 6 seconds. It has ASM technology that keeps the lap belt low and your rear end firmly planted in the seat. You don't want the lap belt riding up and squeezing your stomach and intestines. A Schroth belt is designed not to.The Quick Fit Belts also take advantage of the factory seat belt pre-tensioner, a device that tightens the belt 1-2 inches in the event of an accident. The Airbags will deploy as the engineers of the system intended for someone buckled in. With any other harness, the car wouldn't detect that someone was buckled in, so the airbags would deploy faster and harder.They also come completely out of the car, giving you full use of your street car for carrying people or cargo. That is what it's for, isn't it?
Important Notes About Use
These harnesses are designed to be used in stock seats that have passed a seat back strength test. Quick Fit harnesses are not approved for use with any fixed back or aftermarket seats with the following exceptions: The Cobra Nogaro and Recaro Pole Position ABE are approved for use with QuickFIt harnesses in already approved vehicles. This harness is not compatible with HANS or any other head and neck restraint devices. If you plan on using a HANS, the Quick Fit Pro version is compatible.
What's in the Box:
- (1) QuickFit Harness
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Difficulty Level: Simple Installation