RTR Light Bar w/ PROJECT X FF.70 Lights (21+ Bronco - ALL/22+ Bronco Raptor)
- RTR Aggressive Tactical Styling
- Lightbar designed to fit tightly to vehicle
- Durable, powdercoated finish
- Includes 5 spot FF.70 lights from PROJECT X
- Includes custom wiring harness to supply lamps with fused battery power through a relay activated by one of the overhead auxiliary switches
- Adds approx. 3" to overall height of vehicle
- Project X lights have a signature running light feature
- Gusseted light bar eliminates flicker in light pattern
- Aftermarket forward facing lighting laws vary based on state/region. Please check your local laws and regulations for installation requirements prior to purchasing.
- Straight Forward Installation - No Cutting Required
- Fits all 2021+ Ford Broncos, including Bronco Raptor(USA Only)
- RTR Light Bar w/ PROJECT X FF.70 Lights Weighs 26lb
Modern Aggressive RTR Styling
With a unique design that plays off the factory surfaces of your Bronco, you will find the RTR Light Bar with Project X FF.70 Lights stands out from anything else on the market. No fake bolts here, only modern, aggressive RTR styling.
The RTR Light Bar with Project X FF.70 Lights is designed and manufactured with consideration of OEM fitment. This light bar is designed to have a tight, quality fit on your Bronco. This lightbar will add approximately 3" to the overall height of the vehicle. The RTR light bar is a gusseted steel light bar that eliminates any flicker in the light pattern and has a durable, powder-coated finish. This RTR light bar solution includes 5 spot FF.70 lights from PROJECT X that have a signature running light feature.
Simple, Straight Forward Installation
The RTR Light Bar with PROJECT X FF.70 Lights is designed using OE Manufacture CAD data and is installed with high-quality hardware and mounting points. There is minimal modification required for a clean, straight forward installation.
What's in the Box:
- Light Bar Kit
- Light Bar Hardware
- (5) PROJECT X Spot Lights
- Lighting Wiring Kit
Installation Time: (approx.) 4-5 hours
Difficulty Level:Light to Moderate mechanical skill required